Scattered Updates

Remember that second house we went to see? The one built in 1972? Well, my parents bought it and EJ and I have been living in it since March. =)

Unfortunately, there were a number of problems with the house not readily apparent when they signed the papers; nearly everything major has had to be replaced: boiler, plumbing, well, septic. The selling agent, we later found out, knew about all of them but didn't say a word. Unfortunately, except for the septic tank needing replaced, we have no concrete proof that would stand up in a court of law - and, even if we did, I'm not sure if it'd be worth it to take him there. Sometimes it's better to just move on. After all, I still love the house. We've had fun remodeling and redecorating everything and it's really starting to feel like home.

I'm THIS close to opening a daycare and goodness knows we could use the money.

Jack is a little monkey who gets into everything and has a sparkling, mischievous smile. He's still not talking, but is such a good communicator regardless that I'm not too worried.

There's another little one on the way now! And it's a girl!! A boy and a girl, happy day! EJ and I are butting heads over the name; hopefully we can come up with something in the next four months, lol.

That's it for now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 26, 2008