Yay! And the importance of tithing

Oh my gosh, *whew* What a relief. I got the job. I'm so thankful to God.

This job is pretty much perfect for us. It comes at a time when we've been having some money issues above and beyond what I mentioned before. Both of our cars need parts replaced; EJ's car may be beyond repair and we might have to live as a single-car family for awhile. BUT, that's okay now, because this job is right across the street from our apartment. I can just walk there, rain or shine. God is so good and knows what we need.

Seriously, I just can't say enough how the Lord has been so faithful through this whole ordeal. No matter what's happened so far, Jesus has provided for us so we haven't gone a penny deeper into debt and we even have a little left over.

Sorry, I hope I don't sound like I'm bragging or showing off, I just can't keep in my gratefulness to the Lord.

~Bless!~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 26, 2008