BIG FREAKING COCKROACH

Ahhh! Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! AAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate bugs, I hate spiders, I hate beetles, I hate anything that's creepy and crawly and isn't a mammal, reptile, or fish, so imagine how I screamed like a little girl when I opened our silverware drawer and found a TWO INCH LONG cockroach hanging out among the serving spoons. EJ came to my rescue and was about to scoop it into a cup to take outside, but, when he turned back to the drawer the roach was gone. Where did it go?? It's still in my house. I don't know if I'm going to be able to sleep tonight, feeling each little twitch as tiny roach legs.

*gack!*

UPDATE: We found it! At least, I hope the one we found was it. Darn buggers all look the same and I can't handle the thought of a roach infestation in this apartment. The thing was big enough to make audible noises as it crawled across a plastic bag laying on the floor (I do keep a clean apartment, I swear. It didn't come visit because we're filthy). EJ smacked it with a fly swatter, which incapacitated it long enough to pop a dish over top and slide a paper plate underneath. We flung it outdoors, but I actually felt kind of bad. The fly swatter broke on of its legs and I would rather have just killed it than let it suffer.

Yes, I do feel bad for things I hate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 26, 2008