Max

***That's Max in my new profile pic***

And, on the heels of that joyous news, my mom just called to tell me our family dog, Max, is dying.

Max stats:
  • Brittany Spaniel
  • 11 years old
  • Diseased up the wazoo
  • Fat as a jelly roll
  • Unless a miracle occurs, probably has less than a week to live
Max has gone downhill this past year, but we put him on medication for his heart and everything seemed to be under control, then within the last month his health suddenly jumped off a cliff and has been in a free-fall. Today, it seems to have hit bottom. It's so painful to watch your puppy dying before your eyes - I'm so thankful I haven't had to watch a person whom I love do that, yet.

Thankfully, the vet has him in her clinic where she can monitor his vitals. My family has decided to cancel their Spring Break Florida trip in case decisions need to be made or Max passes away within the next week.

True thanks be to God for creating an animal whom we can love and be loved by.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 26, 2008