Who here doesn't love procrastination?

Um, I kind of don't.....because of procrastination, this is going to be one whirlwind of a weekend!!

Let's see

Today (Friday): Classes 'til 1pm, drive home and find out if mom has a slip to go under my bridesmaid dress (oh, I didn't tell you? One of my friends is getting married this weekend. =P). If she doesn't, panic a little, then run up to Meijer to buy one. After that, head to the ceremony location and help decorate. Rehearsal is at 5, rehearsal dinner is a little later. Hopefully, somewhere in there I can squeeze in time to finish my Spanish homework, due by midnight.

Tomorrow (Saturday): Friend's wedding - all day long.

Sunday: Find books for my research proposal, read books for my research proposal, write my research proposal for Monday. Study for an exam for Monday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 26, 2008