Rinology

So this blog has kind of turned into just a place to dump whatever little things bug or interest me. I hope it doesn't stay that way, but, right now, I really don't have the time to do anything else.

So, for the sake of simplicity, why don't y'all stick around get to know me better. =)

**FOODOLOGY**

What is your salad dressing of choice?
French or Italian

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
Apparently, the "eggs" served for breakfast every day here at school. I don't know if it's the fact that they're not real eggs or what, but I've been eating those suckers since the first day back and there have only been one or two times when I simply could not put them on my plate.

What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Pepperoni, mushrooms, pineapple, and barbecue chicken - not all at the same time.

What do you like to put on your toast?
'Ere we 'ave a seemple slice ohf whole wheat toast, yees? First, we spread zee buttehr niiiice and smoooothly, zehn we spreenkehl zee ceenehmon reeeeally finely, and last, we deeg into zee sugehr bowl and dump two spoonfulls onto zee bread. Enjoy, yees?

**TECHNOLOGY**

What is the wallpaper on your computer?
Right now it's a mother giraffe nuzzling her baby with closed eyes. A few days ago it was the TINIEST LITTLE CHIHUAHA you ever did see!

How many televisions are in your house?
At my 'permanent' home, there are 4; here at school I have one - though I think it's going to die soon.

What color cell phone do you have?
Black with Silver Trim

**BIOLOGY**

Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
My wisdom teeth.
Hehe, I started singing "The road goes ever on and on..." from the Lord of the Rings movie as I was going under. Completely involuntary, I swear!!

What is the last heavy item you lifted?
Hmm, not sure....Wow, I really can't think of anything.

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Knocked out? No. Had blood-flow to the brain cut off resulting in unconsciousness? Yes.
Dating a Marine is not without its hazards.
(Good grief! He didn't do it on purpose, people!)

**JUNKOLOGY**

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
Er ... well ... I don't know. Something in me thinks it might make me a better Christian, but I'm really not sure.

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Something exiting, but not too difficult to spell. Since I'm not a very exciting person, I can't think of an example.

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1,000?
Depends on the hot sauce and how badly I needed the money. If it were something like tobasco sauce, sure, I'd do it, but if we were talking these babies - well, my airways would probably swell shut and I'd die before I could finish the bottle. $1,000 wouldn't do me much good then, would it?

**DUMBOLOGY**

How many pairs of flip-flops do you own?
One. Considering they're from Wal-Mart, they've held up remarkably well.

Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
When I got my fourth and last traffic ticket over a year ago (it was totally an accident, people!)

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Seeing as how I am already "grown up", when I get out of college, what I want to be the most is a housewife taking care of my husband.

Last person you talked to?
If email counts, I just sent one off to my German professor. If it doesn't, the last person I talked to was EJ.

Last person you hugged?
My mom as I was saying goodbye at my friend's wedding last Saturday.

**FAVORITOLOGY**

Season?
Autumn

Holiday?
Halloween (I like fake spooky!)

Day of the week?
Friday or Saturday

Month?
October. I love the changing colors of the leaves, the briskness in the air, Halloween, and the smell of leaf smoke on the air.

**CURRENTOLOGY**

Missing someone?
Seriously, do you have to ask?

Mood?
Worried about my Spanish orals and my German midterm today - I know, I should be studying rather than filling out this meme.

Listening to?
The sound of the fan and the clanking of the radiator. This dorm was built in 1927, so each little room has its own full sized radiator and the heat those things put out is nothing to laugh at. Most of the time I have my fan blowing and my window open even in subzero weather because it gets so hot in here.

Watching?
The letters magically appearing on the screen as I press the corresponding button on the keyboard.

Worried about?
I believe I already mentioned how I have two language midterms today...

**RANDOMOLOGY**

First place you went this morning?
The bathroom.

What can you not wait to do?
Graduate from college and get the heck out of here!

What's the last movie you saw?
I think I rewatched Princess Mononoke a few weeks ago. I haven't really watched any movies recently.

Do you smile often?
Um ... I guess? *smiles weakly*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 26, 2008