Mild Frustrations

Good grief! Why is it that, whenever I come across a website or organization who's theology seems the most Biblically sound, there is always, and I mean always, a clause saying they think the Roman Catholic Church is the Whore of Babylon, or music with a beat is of Satan, or the King James' Version of the Bible is the only authorized version in the English language (What the heck?? Authorized by whom? Did Jesus Himself come down and say, "Thou shalt only use this 17th century English version until I return to judge the living and the dead"? What about people for whom English is a second language? Come on, that's the silliest thing I've ever heard!!). Why, oh why??

Seriously, EJ and I need to start our own house church, because I'm beginning to believe that there is no one out there who cares about the doctrines of the Bible more than tradition on the one hand or "relevance" on the other.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 26, 2008