OH MY GOSH!!!

I just figured out how to clean my electric stove!!!

Okay, okay, bear with me. I've lived in this apartment for almost 8 months now and I've never cleaned under the electric coils of my stove. For serious. I thought it couldn't be done. I grew up with gas stoves and really thought that there was no good way to effectively clean under those darn coils; that the electric coil stove was the worse invention since ... well ... I don't even know.

So today, I finally grew a brain and decided to google it (only took me seven months, right?). Voila! Up pops this article and my world is suddenly so much cleaner! I hadn't a clue that the coils or the drip pans could be removed.

Hahaha. My stress level just went down another notch. =D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 26, 2008