I have to say, I'm glad I'm no longer working. My time at the hospital ended 10 days ago because the company had miscalculated its budget and could no longer afford to pay me. I was going to leave to go back to college anyway, but things just worked out sooner rather than later.

That's alright, though, because, to be honest, it was quite aggravating sometimes to work with three women who fiercely believed in feminist ideology and all that entailed. However, my time in the office did provide a very telling glimpse into the harm said feminist ideology has done and is doing to these women and their families. It was quite interesting to realize (with no small amount of glee) that feminism is not the natural order of things and they only acted the way they did because they'd been trained to do so. I'm able to say that, because every so often I would notice a crack in their hardened exterior and catch a glimpse of the real woman hiding inside.

Not that they even knew it was there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 26, 2008