Learn from my mistakes

Ok, kids, this is how you should NOT act when you suddenly realize you have a "surplus" of money: DON'T go to the Wal-Mart fabric clearance section if you know you're a fabric addict, because, invariably, they will have all this adorably cute, gingham-imitation stuff in bright, cheery spring colors that you just have to have, even if you don't know what you'll do with it. Thankfully, if you're like me (*wink*wink*), you will have some self control and manage to walk out of the store with only two yards of the prettiest color - and then be eaten away with the desire to go back and purchase every last bolt.

Oh heaven and earth, it's just sitting there on my pillow, screaming, "Why didn't you bring home all my brothers and sisters??" and, you know what? I can't answer.

)=

I think I'll make an apron with it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 26, 2008